Game 6 vs. Golden SierraUpdated Tuesday October 3, 2017 by Angel Hendrickson.
Admission: The gate will open at 8:30am. gate fees are established by SYF and are as follows:
• Children 2 and under are free
• Senior citizens and children ages 3-11: $3.00
• 12 & Up: $5.00
• Badged SYF Executive Board, Committee, Coach, Instructors, and participants are free (must be in uniform) –if a member does not present a badge, they will be asked to pay, and they can be reimbursed by their own organization.
• All Firefighter/Paramedics, Military, and law enforcement enter our dome free of charge with presentation of their work ID. The Jr. Grizzlies thank you for your service!
They accept Debit/credit cards at the gate.
Other stadium rules:
• Smoking is not allowed on campus. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• No pets, skateboards, bicycles, or scooters are allowed in the stadium.
• No outside food or drink will be allowed in the stadium, including ice chests. One team ice chest will be allowed for the players. This ice chest must be clearly identified and possess only drinks and/or a light snack for half time. A badged board member or badged coach must accompany the ice chest upon entrance. No exceptions.
• Tailgating will not be allowed in the high school parking lot(s).
• They allow re-entry to those individuals that have their hand stamped or have their badge as stated above.
• Handicap access is available. A GSJG board member can assist you.
Warm-up field: All teams will warm up on the softball/baseball fields located next to the Stadium field.
On the Field: The Jr. Grizzlies will provide water jugs for the teams and will replenish them throughout the day. Please provide your own water bottles to fill up for your players. We would also like to request that the parents help us to pick up the stands when your game is over.
Snack Bar: The Jr. Grizzlies will have a full snack bar. And accept Debit/credit cards.
Visitor seating is limited so feel free to bring chairs and a pop up to set up on the track in front of and to the sides of the visitor benches. Make sure to leave room for your cheer squads.
Please come through the main entrance of the field.
Parking in the upper lots by the field are reserved for elderly and handicapped. You can drop off kids and equipment up top, but please do not be surprised when the parking facilitator asks that you return to the lower lot for parking.
Drive 54.9 miles, 1 h 10 min
East Nicolaus High School to Golden Sierra High School
Take Nicolaus Ave to CA-65 S in Placer County
14 min (11.8 mi)
Head east on Nicolaus Ave toward Pacific Ave
Turn right to stay on Nicolaus Ave
Turn right onto Pleasant Grove Rd
Turn left onto Marcum Rd
Continue onto Nicolaus Ave
Turn right onto Nelson Ln
Follow CA-65 S, I-80 E and CA-49 S to CA-193 E in Cool
38 min (30.7 mi)
Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto CA-65 S
Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 306A to merge onto I-80 E toward Reno
Take exit 119C for Elm Ave
Turn left onto Elm Ave (signs for Downtown/Auburn)
Turn left onto CA-49 S/El Dorado St/High St
Turn right onto CA-193 E/CA-49 S/El Dorado St
Continue to follow CA-193 E/CA-49 S
Follow CA-193 E and Greenwood Rd to Garden View Dr in Garden Valley
18 min (12.4 mi)
Turn left onto CA-193 E
Turn right onto Greenwood Rd
Turn right onto Marshall Rd
Turn left onto Garden View Dr
For GPS Directions:
Golden Sierra High School
5101 Garden Valley Rd.
Garden Valley, Ca 95633